I grabbed my friend and we went on a road trip. We drove an hour and a half to The Three Speckled Hens flea market in search of treasures, old stuff, antiques and junk. We found it all. We both fell in love with this old yellow hutch but we had neither the money nor space in the car. We did, however come home with a vintage table cloth, glass jars and bottles, a galvanized pail and heart and 3 pomagranates that we pulled off the road to pick. I think that might have been illegal. I felt so Thelma and Louise-ish. A fun day.


cluck, cluck said the old speckled hen to the other! Interpreted as what a fun day! Thank you for asking this old crow along!
ReplyDeleteA day of treasure hunting with a friend is a wonderful day in my book!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day to me! Why is it we always find the good big stuff when we can't possibly get it home?!
ReplyDelete