Saturday, May 5, 2012

And now a word from our sponsors.

A BROWNIE PAN...
Found out about a new brownie pan from a blogger friend.
Can I just say  that I love it.
It isn't cheap, but worth the price.

It was kind of difficult to pour the mix in.
I had to spread the mix around with a spatula, but that
seem to do the trick.

I usually end up with gooey brownies when I use a glass 8x8 pan.
The nonstick, dark coating pan worked like a dream.

It came with a spatula to cut them with.  The shape of the pan
allows each piece to be cut into uniform shapes and they came
out of the pan so easily.

I used a box mix.  The family size.
Go buy this pan!!!
If you like browinies as much as I do....and now back to our program.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen this pan before! It looks pretty cool. Where did you find it? I love the little cows in the last photo. Salt and pepper shakers?
    Thanks for the tip.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete