Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another day, another antique show.

San Luis Obispo vintage antique show this weekend.

Chalked full of retro, vintage and super cute things. A bit on the pricey end. Some of the items
were wayyyyy out of my price point.  I did however find a few things that just had to come with me.

Look at the cute fabric streamers that lined the stairs. I LOVE THEM. What a great idea to decorate any event.

Talk about eye candy.  So many cute things.  I could have bought something in every
space.  Aren't these blue chairs cute?

I was going to get one of these red chalkboard cabinet doors.  I walked away and came
back to get one and they were all gone  :(   oh the sadness...

More cute chairs.  I loved the glass pickle jar on the shelf, but too pricey.

I am madly in love with these medal hearts.  One followed me right to the car.

I would have never bought this cute cottage cheese sign but I loved the colors
Check out the price.   really????

More cute metal hearts.

A shout out for some green ladder love.  I parked myself in front of it until
I called my sister and she found me.  I thought she needed it and luckily it went home with her.

 I didn't know what these were until I ask.  They are olive buckets. I think they would make
cute trash cans.

I am madly in love with the blue and white numbers unfortunately they were a bit
much $$$$.  Aren't they cute.  I thought they would be so cute with the
year of our wedding.

Here is her car full of our treasures.  You do notice the green ladder?
Yes, it went to a good home.

5 comments:

  1. Wow I would love to attend that just for the looking. My husband's folks have a house in Cambria so not too far. Do you live in SLO?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Elaine, I live in the Central Valley. But SLO is a place I love to go as often as I can. Cambria a lovely place also.

      Delete
  2. Lois, I saw a store in SD this weekend that you would have LOVED! It was called architectural treasures. I didn't get to look at prices, but as we drove by there was some cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, those are some great things. I love the door chalkboards! Very clever! You look like you made good use of car space!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. To those of you that have the opportunity to enjoy such a great weekend with your sister you are truly blessed. Thanks Lois for a great time. Love you, Grace

    ReplyDelete