I was at World Market yesterday and saw this. I think you have to be over 50 to even remember
Bosco. The girl who waited on me asked me what it was. My reply.....Ummm, just the greatest stuff ever. It most certainly had to come home with me.
| I guess putting Bosco in my milk sort of cancels out the healthy eating. |
| But it was a delicious addition to my meal. |
I never heard of Bosco...looks yummy though. And I love how healthy your meal looks. Thanks for popping over my place today. have a great weekend. Mica
ReplyDeleteBosco and ovaltine best drink ever!!
ReplyDeleteI DO remember Bosco. My mom always used it to make homemade chocolate ice cream. I found that a few months ago and....this is so hard to say....it just didn't taste like I remember. Oh well! My brother was excited to see it though, so I made him some chocolate milk. Maybe I should make some ice cream with what's left!
ReplyDeleteBoy you were really close to my part of the woods. I think Hume Lake is in Fresno County! Looks like a fabulous time was had by all! We are getting set to go to Morro Bay for a few days! I can't wait! Do you ever head over there? What am I thinking - everybody from the Central Valley goes there! LOL
Not quite 50 but I do remember Bosco...LOL! My own Mum bought Hershey's Quick:-)
ReplyDeleteI don't remember Bosco, but it sure looks good! Love your polka dots!
ReplyDeleteSusie