Thursday, July 19, 2012

A big bowl of random and one useful tip.

We celebrated my sisters 60th birthday.

Started making a quilt which explains the very messy sewing/craft/office/junk room below.

I told you it was messy, but quilting is not for the folks who are tidy and neat and don't like messes. I am hoping to make this
to trade for the above mentioned red chair.

Here comes the useful tip.  Did you know that bananas ripen slower when they are torn apart from their stems?
I have had these for one week now and they are not all brown spotted-y and mushy yucky.  Just thought I would share this piece of fruit info with you.  YOU ARE WELCOME.

And, finally, I had my first home grown tomato of the summer, thanks to a friend.
Thanks for putting up with my ramblings. 

2 comments:

  1. Kinda like you! Random, ha messy and useful! Your one sister's birthday!! Happy Birthday One sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tip on the bananas! A little mess when you quilting is a good thing...

    ReplyDelete