Friday, July 13, 2012

Hands Down

Time again to make another stepping stone for my yard. A willing 4 year old, who informed me that he is almost 5.
I still choose to be in denial over that.  He was excited to get started.

He is chosing the beads to add to the stone. He asked me why I had so many beads and if I was a jewelry maker.

Here's the cutie ready to get started.  The process is much more fun if you have 3 Hershey Kisses to get things rolling.
He ask if he could put one of them in the cement stone because it is silvery and sparkley like the other beads.

Getting down to business.

Placing each bead with care.

He told me that this is going to be the most beautiful stepping stone ever.  I think he's right.

The hand prints, forever in stone make me smile.  He made sure that I had a bowl of clean water to wash his hands
immediately after pulling them up from the cement.


Here he is... The sweet little boy and all the steps documenting his growth.


I LOVE each one and that sweet little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment