As you can tell from the following pictures, I have neglected my yard. If you live anywhere other than near an ocean you know the temperatures have been hotter than....well, ya know where. Even our sprinklers are no match for the hot sun. Who in their right mind would want to spend any time working in their yard. NOT ME.. I have not been a total slacker. I have been spending time inside, with the AC on, iced tea to drink cleaning, organinzed and purging myself of stuff. I am getting ready to put things in yard sale. I now have neat shelves and closets, but a wicked, ugly yard. Oh well, all things in time.
 |
| More ugly |
 |
| Not quite so ugly, but getting there. |
 |
| Almost ugly. |
 |
A barrel of weeds. |
 |
| My cute patio chair even has ugly on it. |
 |
| This plant knows where to hide. Lots of shade and water. |
 |
| Now for the good. |
 |
| And, the pretty. Who doesn't love clean, organized closets? |
I feel your pain! Seems my yard has had some ugly going on! But my clothes closet and now my pantry are neat and organized! Next project? My desk....
ReplyDeleteWhy haven't we escaped to the 60 degree coast?
My yard is nothing but ugly!! This was the wrong summer to buy hanging baskets, I'll tell ya that :) Your closets are a thing of beauty!! Way to go!
ReplyDelete