Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My finds at the flea.

Hubby has been searchiing for wagon wheel for the back yard..He scored this one on the cheap!

I passed this table 3 times on Saturday.  I even made my sister go and talk to the lady to see if she would take a lower price.  She did come down 15 dollars on her asking price.  Sadly, I walked away.  I did however go back on Sunday and it was still there.   It came home with me.  YIPPPEEE.

My sister and I both bought old window screens.  I have big plans for the cutie.

I loved the color of this frame.  I will remove the flower picture and place a family photo in it.

These 2 little lamps were a bargain. 

OH the cute vintage ornaments.  I wanted to buy them all and had the most difficult time choosing the ones that I wanted. I love them all so much.   NO, I did not buy any pedal cars.  So, there you go, My vintage finds.    The funny part came when we had to load all this stuff up in my car.  I don't know why we didn't drive my husbands truck.  My car has a car seat in the back seat.  After much rearranging and a HUGH trunk we were able to fit everything in. I think I did have to straddle the wagon wheel, but hey...all made it home safely.

2 comments:

  1. I can just see you trying to fit things in the car! I have done that, haha! I love all your stuff! The table was meant for you.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all. I do think it's funny trying to make it all fit in the car.

    ReplyDelete