I went to a farmers market on Saturday and after walking up and down the rows looking at all the beautiful produce and fruit, I have decided that I will become a farmer. And if it were not for the fact that I live in the city, don't own a farm or have any farm equipment, don't have chickens to lay any eggs, and have an HOA , I would be. On second thought, famers have to plant their crops, tend to the fields, water the crops, because rain is scare in these parts, pick the crops, feed the chickens, gather the eggs and a lot more things that I am sure I have no clue about. I guess I will just go to the farmers market on Saturdays and buy the bounty that the farmers grow. Thank you farmers for growing such wonderful things.
 |
Doesn't the produce always look and taste fantastic at the Farmer"s Market? It just always seems so shiny and perfect.
ReplyDeleteJudy